ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mintex 1144 help!

CLIO Iceberg 172
Just got thru the post some mintex 1144's that i ordered as a pack off kamracing, awsome quick delivery and price considering their server upgrade lol

just opened up the front pad set and im a little confused...

first is MDB1613 the right pad type code for the 1*2's
second what is the wire thing attached? and where dose that go?

cheers
Dave

CLIO Iceberg 172
comon guys i need to know why there is an electrical wire with a bullet fitting attached to each brake pad...

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Mine had wires on, took them off, needed a bit of filing to make fit correctly too.

I'll be junking mine asap tbh, first bit of spirited use and within 4 minutes they're cooking.

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Got some on mine, not that impressed. Better than the green stuffs they replaced though!

I have them on mine they squeal at low speeds also they are only a slight improvement on the OEM pads.

CLIO Iceberg 172
here is a quick pic, note the cable
5633002902_d57533e7f2_z.png

Went for these over OEM pads which worked out 109 for front and back instead of 130 for just fronts with the 2500's. Had to do pads and discs all round as well as springs this month so couldnt stretch to the 2500's. next time maybe
i know these wont be as good and i might get some squealing but hay their not EBC!! lol

so what would this cable be for if the CLIO could take it?

Attachments

• 5633002902_d57533e7f2.jpg
    5633002902_d57533e7f2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 47