ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mint mk1 clio

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Was lookin at the pics on www.cliowelt.de when i found this euro style one. Nicely done imo. Whats everyone think?
despoclio-050807165812.JPG

Last edited:
  Punto/Clio GTT
i dunno, some things i like somethings i dont, i think this whole euro look is trying to make them look too much like golfs which they aint. the golfs look awesome euro'd, unsure about the clios :\

A silver Honda
I love that.

Chrome bars or black mesh would look better on the front bumper though.

I

instinctz

same rear bumper as mine kinda...not into this mini deep pan milarky tbh n the skirts look way 2 small. love the front end tho! think those angel eyes r goin on order

clio 16v
do you think that its a kit only available in germany, or do you think te bumpers have been custom made?? i fookin love that front bumper!

172 M69 eater
dannyboy said:
do you think that its a kit only available in germany, or do you think te bumpers have been custom made?? i fookin love that front bumper!

its available in germany! i have one here in my room... u can get em shipped over :D

Focus ST
It looks good from the front but I'm sorry, I think the rest of it looks pretty naff!

I think you can go too far with colour coding, yes, I'm talking about the wiper blades and shiny tacky looking red interior bits. It would look better with 16v rear arches - but a twin DTM? Rancid.