ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini manchester meet.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've not bin for a while and I fancy a trip to Krispy Kremes i thinking Tuesday or Thursday (this week) at about 7/730 if anyone else is game for some photos and a chat!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sweet Thursday it is then I might even bring the vee out this time :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am not sure if I am going to be in scotland on the 3rd yet i want to go but its the only weekend that ive got off for a long time and for 3years ive bin on about going to scotland ill see what happens in the next few weeks.

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Booo... i live 5 mins from trafford centre, but im driving down to devon on wednesday night to see my dad for a week :\

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
So anyone from the manchester area up for this??? As it looks like just the chester boys at the mo!!!

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
I'm going Devon later or I would.. Stockport cruise is on on Thursday's so I'm not sure how many would turn up I've told Sean he said he might.. Give Ben a call see what he says

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I can't make it this time either. Thursday night is usually busy for me. On a different note,how many are going to Silverstone this weekend? I'm going Sunday but the forecast isn't good.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I will call in but gotta shift to pick up a goodie on the way to manc :)

Yes Joe I have bought more parts lol ;)