ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mines tuned R33 GTR

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Its a numerous times show and shine winnner but it isnt just a show pony ;)

680bhp @ 1.8 bar

MywhiteGTRenginebay.jpg

MF4M2141.jpg

P5130555.jpg

and it goes

index.php

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
33's > 34's. By far!

Really like the 33's, there's something about them.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
R34's are f**king hideous compared to the 33.

34's look fat, cheap and crap. Theres one knocking about around my way. Just doesn't look right. The 33 has some mid 90's swagger about it. 32's win though.

LOL. The R33 is the fat ugly sister nobody wants. The 34 has a nice angular feel too it, whereas the 33 is the fat girl who calls herself curvy in an attempt to sound sexy.

Of course the R32 is the best.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the 34 near you jason is prob a gtt which do look s**t! the r33 is by far the worst gtr to drive! ive driven the 32/33/34 gtr in stock and modified states... the r32 is the scariest to drive on the edge but still feels safe, its the most demanding for a good driver... the 34 is easy to drive hard and fast, it would take a complete prick to be able to mess it up badly....

the 33 is just heavy and boring, feels like a bag of w**k to drive, infact i would honestly pick a 200sx over a r33 for drive pleasure... its too heavy and doesnt work as well as it should...

there was a mines r32gtr around here and was by far one of the most brutal cars i have ever been in...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
There's a maroon r32 gtr round my way that has mines decals. Not sure if it's genuine but it's quick, mint and owned by what looks like a 50 year old man. It's bloody lovely. 33's just look a bit soft.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the only r33 i like is this

bee r r33

Bee-R%20R33%20Carbon%20(33)%20copy.jpg

Bee-R%20R33%20Carbon%20(35)%20copy.jpg

Bee-R%20R33%20Carbon%20(65)%20copy.jpg

r34 front end is so much nicer though...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There is some serious drug abuse going on in this thread... 34... Baysde...

31973240001_large.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Z-Tune 34 is awesome. Despite having 500bhp, it goes tore a new one by the MCR & Mine's 34's on BMI.