ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miltek decat + standard 182 exhaust

Clio sport 182
can anyone tell me what a miltek decat sounds like? With a standard 182 centre section and back box as I'm putting a new manifold on but the cat flange is heavily damaged and can't afford a full Miltek system at the minute.

Will the blow between the manifold and cat cause loss of power by quite a bit?

Clio sport 182
Scrap that! I've just blew my gearbox up!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    389.2 KB · Views: 63
  Clio sport 182
Not having much luck are you

This has been the worst week of my life mate. All my plans for the car gone out the window!

Gearbox was my own fault. Downshifted from 5th to 2nd at 80MPH totally missed fourth, don't ask how because I don't know why. Reconed gearbox and cluch now. What's the chances the engine is okay? It should be I'd imagine it won't start as the starter motor is not engaging.

997!C63,Sti,182,328i
How did you manage that, from 5th to second :fearscream:....... Is your gear linkage standard setup or do u have a quick-shift setup??? Im surprised it actually went into 2nd gear at 80mph.....

Clio sport 182
How did you manage that, from 5th to second :fearscream:....... Is your gear linkage standard setup or do u have a quick-shift setup??? Im surprised it actually went into 2nd gear at 80mph.....

I was more than supprised the syncro let it. Apparently it does happen tho!

Standard set-up I've really got no idea how I have done it. I've had cars with quick shift setups and never done anything so stupid. Haha.