ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek

Clio 182 Cup
Wonder if anyone could help. Had a Milltek exhaust fitted today but the tailpipes look like they sit a little lower than I expected. Does anyone have any tips on how I can raise this so it fits into the tailpipe cuttings better?

Thanks

Mine is exactly the same, also sit to the right abit aswell, ive changed all the mounts but nothing! ive just decided to deal with it!

Clio 182 Cup
Exhaust mounts are good according to the fitter. I've heard it can be zip tied but what do I zip tie the exhaust too? Thanks for your responses :)

Clio 182ff
Zip ties are the tool of a pikey - they melt.
I have a milltek and it sags like a witches t!t - think am going to make sum proper brackets to mount it proper innt!

will post.....if successful

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Fill the mounts with silicone like i did. Also is it properly aligned to the part from that comes from the cat? It might need a little turn and the clamp doing back up (if you exhaust does indeed split in two, not sure about milltek)

Clio 182 Cup
Thanks for your help, Ill give it a go and see what happens. It might just be me tbh but when i see pictures of other members with a milltek fitted, they always seem alot higher than mine is sitting. Could be the clamps im using too I suppose.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It's easy to bend the tube on the exhaust with some big grips to sit them where you need

ill try and give this another go, but last time we tried it really didnt want to move haha

ps. ''the tube'' you are talking about bending is the one that sits in the rear mount yes?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Yes, the two that are welded to the actual system, i have some huge grips that does them pretty easy!