ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek Exhaust.

Clio 182
For the last while the exhaust on the clio has sonded like it has been blowing air through a leak somewhere. Went into a garage close to my house and they put it up on the lift and it was fairly obvious to see that the exhaust was sagging in the middle. The guy in there was lifting it up into the correct position and couldnt find a leak anywhere. He lifted it at the silencer after the cat and he could hear a rattle coming from inside the silencer. He thought that Id have to get a new silencer section and should replace the exhaust mounts to prevent it sagging again.

Checked on the Milltek website and they have a lifetime warrenty on their exhausts so hopefully they can replace it. If there is a noticable rattle would that mean the silencer needs to be replaced.
Have got an email back from K-Tec saying that they need the part nmber of the silencer section so would anyone have this to hand if No it looks like im going to have to crawl under the car with a torch. Thanks.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
my millteck system had a terrible weld problem, but ktek replaced it straight away from miltek! :) plus i welded the older one and sold it aswell, i fancy removing my silencer from the system though so it'll sound a bit louder :p

Clio 182
Cheers for the reply's guys hopefully it is a defect and will be replaced. Looks like im gonna be climbing under the car later ;).

Clio 182
Anyone know the part number its a long shot I know? Got under the car yesterday and couldnt see anything. Sent Milltek an email but they havent got back to me.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
the part number is on the both back boxes dude. as far as the welds go ive had all together 6 welds done in at 3 different times lol lucky i know the guy and he welds the stainles steel stuff for cheap lol does always sounds mint when its all sealed though lol