ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mileage almost doubled at garage!

clio 200t
I'm fuming, going to pick up the car tomorrow. Cant understand why they thought it was good idea for them to keep it? going to be hard to not kick off tomorrow... renault have advised me to contact motor codes. Least they should be able to tell me where I stand.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
A lad on Rtoc took his car for an mot after spending a small fortune building a high power lump.. He noted the miles on it before leaving and said it wasn't set up so no one should drive it... When he returned they said they couldn't mot it because it was smoking.. Turned out an extra 10+ miles were on the clock and they gone for a blast blowing the head gasket or splitting a liner..

They claimed they had to road test it for the mot...

Yeah right...

Off topic but does RTOC have a section for the 200T? Never considered they'd have something modern on there lol. Haven't been on there for years since I had my R5.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Tell them they can keep it...
Off topic but does RTOC have a section for the 200T? Never considered they'd have something modern on there lol. Haven't been on there for years since I had my R5.

As much as if love to say yes, it's a no... A few people on Rtoc left and started a free site elsewhere...
Rtoc still has members but about 3 post..

People do love a free website.. I'm sure they'll slowly bring in a fee and the full Rtoc take down plan will have been a success..