ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Message Tone needed

I know its been done to death - apologies!

But i need a new message tone for my mobile and cant think of/find anything that is either decent or short or enough.

What have you guys got, any good suggestions?

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
tones domy head in , i just have some kinda beep for message tone . and song for ring tone

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Friend of mine has the alert sound from metal gear solid, really nice, short, and easy to hear.

I've had "simples mwajfkljsdf" << the compare the meerkat thing, recently.

Renaultsport Clio 182
i've got Mike Strutter "Hey - you just got a txt message, you fcuking asshole!" lol

people tend to notice and it's not really one for the office! lol

i've got Mike Strutter "Hey - you just got a txt message, you fcuking asshole!" lol

people tend to notice and it's not really one for the office! lol

Strutter ftw. Was going to dl the sounds for my sat nav, bet its hilarious!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
At the moment i've got monty python ' boing' like bow and arrow sound then 'message for you sir'

Standard 'MESSAGE!' voice from the film; Dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood :D

[youtube]fc01ztrRqyg[/youtube]

A red missile
Inspired by an idea of how to handle the fat bint in that video of her attacking the guy with the bin :)
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D_gFmnj2xQQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D_gFmnj2xQQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]