ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Merc SLC 350

Finally got some decent pics of our SLC350, just gone up for sale in Germany. My wife's family have owned it since new, bought in 1979. We've had it in the UK on numerous occasions and would love to ship it over but it's not financially viable really. Such a special car, will be a shame to see it go.

Daimler09_zpsb0f7608a.jpg

Daimler12_zps781bf8ea.jpg

Daimler11_zps340f1716.jpg

Daimler06_zps8993135e.jpg

Daimler05_zpsc10fbe34.jpg

Daimler03_zps47d3fca9.jpg

Daimler02_zps7b0ba245.jpg

RB 182 cup
Thats really clean! Lovely example.
Though, im a funny sort, ive never really liked the 70s-80s mercs that much. Think they are a bit fugly.
Best of luck with the sale. Though i would convince your family to keep it. In one owner state in that condition it will only go up and up in value.

Thats really clean! Lovely example.
Though, im a funny sort, ive never really liked the 70s-80s mercs that much. Think they are a bit fugly.
Best of luck with the sale. Though i would convince your family to keep it. In one owner state in that condition it will only go up and up in value.

We'd love to keep it, but have no space in England. In Germany it was costing us a fair whack to keep it in storage. Plus we've just bought a house in the UK and need the cash. It's up for 15,000 Euro's and have had a few enquiries already. Manual gearbox as well as full leather interior help. I'll have to dig out the pic of when my father in law first bought it. He took it to see his family in East Berlin and it's parked up in a sea of Trabants.