ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RB 182
Hi guys

I’ve been a member on and off since 2007ish, and rejoined on Thursday, paying the £10 membership

I’m still unable to access the private areas, and after PM’ing 2 different admin, I’ve heard nothing?

How long does it take to grant access, I’m wondering if it’s because I did the £10 instead of the £15 membership, but like I said I’ve been a member quite a few times before so classed it as renewal

Thanks!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hi there,

Looks like you paid using a PayPal 'e-check' which hasn't cleared yet. This is when you make a payment that is funded by a transfer from your bank, and is not paid until PayPal receive the money from your bank. If you check the transaction in PayPal it will update you on the status and when it has cleared.

It's currently showing as below for us:

Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 18.19.41.png

The membership system will automatically upgrade you when the payment has cleared.

Cheers,

Nik

RB 182
Ah ok. I have no idea what an e-cheque is ?

I’m wanting to search for some parts this weekend, so if I pay again using PayPal balance, will I get access quicker? Then just refund the previous £10?

@Nik

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.