ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars? Be rude not to....

Renault Clio 182
AAD2E277-AF6B-489B-B9BF-45EDB1BA36F7_zpsjjdt0jxb.jpg

2b6a17e9-f043-42fd-b8dc-6738c07db088_zps7e7c1d17.jpg

After work clean, smooth as you like it :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
You should now use a wax or sealant to keep it clean for longer, and make future washes much quicker and easier

RB Clio 182
Could do with a polish after claying too, the paintwork may have marring now to compliment the swirls.

Renault Clio 182
Ive heard about that dodo juice, think ill give it a try, don't worry I haven't used the clay bar just yet, the picture is just using the gold class shampoo. I was just trying to get some ideas of what polish and wax to use after I eventually plan a long weekend, cleaning and clay barring it :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
As Dave said autoglym HD is very good. Also bilt Hamber finis wax is very good
both the same price but finis wins for me

also the dodo juice range is good for the beginner but the 2 I mentioned are more durable

Renault Clio 182
Thanks for the suggestions, looking forward to giving the 182 a good clean, ill put some images back on once I've used the clay bar, no effects either ;) just fancied experimenting on this one cheers people!