ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me Monaco Blue 172 with anthracite turinis

i know its been done before loads but i think they suit it well, and stands out a good bit more now than with the standard rims, a set of eibach pros give it a subtle drop too

before
Burts172005.jpg

now
Burts172024-1.jpg

Burts172026-1.jpg

Cheers! - PS ITS FOR SALE pm me of interested:)

Last edited:
  Cup'd Monaco 172
Me too.

Thinking of getting some of these. I don't like the handling of my 17"'s but like the colour, so looking at cup or trophy turinis.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Looks nice but I would have been tempted to go for white.

I love the monaco blue.

THE colour for a 172!

Sam

nah matey white doesnt do it for me lol always thought the anthracite would go well on it, cheers for the comments fellas!

yeah decided to sell up trev ive enjoyed the wee car loads since last year but ive always wanted a nice subaru and i think it time for turbo power....gettin the clio taxed and then serviced this week by renault, its on the autotrader site now

audi a6 3.0tdi
i've decided against antracite now seeing that, think white or sticking with silver would look better. no offence to the owner just my opinion

white is too chav for me silver looks nice too....each to their own though and at least it gives people an idea how the car would look :)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
if u dont like anthracite or white, try going for fluorescent orange rims! i seen a well nice clean R5 gt raider in southport on monday but looked ultra g@y with these 17" orange fluo team dynamics multispokes! niiiiiiice

anthracite looks good tho yeah. but dunno bout on blue car, white compomotive TH rally old schools for me on that or the chunky 5 spoke MO's.

well i might have to sell them and get a standard set if having them on it puts people off buying it, dont see why it would though as i think its a good improvement!

Ph1 172
really goes well with the blue know its been done before but thats because it looks so good!clear sides and silvervisions will finish off perfectly

Bumder With A Buffer
Why does that car look totally different colour in the above pics??? or am i being silly?

Oh and yes i know there different lighting!! Just mean the 2nd and 3rd look like a cup colour???

Why does that car look totally different colour in the above pics??? or am i being silly?

Oh and yes i know there different lighting!! Just mean the 2nd and 3rd look like a cup colour???

just the first pic the light was fading on me and camera was on the wrong setting but the 2nd and 3rd pics the sun was out and shows the monaco blue off at its best.....its weird how it changes in the sun such a nice colour:)

cheers for all the nice comments:cool: makes me not want to sell it lol

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Nice but i think this looks the cats t1ts...Belonged to someone on here.These are the rims im getting for my Monaco Blue 172

1742_1.jpg

Looks great. Ive just got my Turinis from my 172 cup in for refurb. Couldnt decide between having them finished in standard silver or anthracite. After seeing these pics im glad ive gone for the anthracite. Cant wait to get my car back!!!!!