ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me Clio...

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
Only pics i have only had it a few hours lol

IM000157.jpg

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

Leon Cupra R 225
Not bad for £25 quid if that's correct! Now pics of you my dear :) lol

Pay the fiver aswell, become a member of this fast running forum :S

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
LOL and it came with a exhaust not sure wat sort cant remember without looking, and it has 2 new panels to replace the dented ones just need to get them fitted and sprayed.

I decided i wanted a cheap car on Sunday and by Monday id found that lol wasnt expecting one that cheap tho only wanted it to kill on cheapo 3rd party insurance

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
No MOT got tax till end of this month, it runs, sounds ok and the bloke said he'd been using it up untill the MOT ran out. Gona get it 2 new mirrors and washer jets and see if it will pass a MOT.

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
you could brake it and make more than £25 nice 1, how can you run 2 cars at 18 tho does insurance not take the piss?

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
you could brake it and make more than £25 nice 1, how can you run 2 cars at 18 tho does insurance not take the piss?

Noo couldnt do that to her shes pretty lol
The idea is to 3rd party insure the clio and use that till i can drive err without hitting kurbs, walls etc LOL
only got provisional at moment.

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
so you paid more than £25 to the saxo & dont wanna kerb it etc good idea

i hope the clio doesnt end up looking like my first car

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
haha on ure own drive. ?

One girl in my college got in her car with friends (before she had passed) on her drive way, she thought she had put it in reverse (she hadnt) and floored it into her front porche air bags went off n everything her mate got whiplash.

all on her drive way only moving a few metres lol

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
my first car was a fiat tempra 1.6 fuel injection. good for wheel spins and off road driving..but then my exhaust fell off.

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
Huh how can you drive with third party with only a provisional, i didnt know you can do that .. 25 pound lol i spend more on petrol a week =p congratulations on your buy!

1.8 8v RSi
derbyshire=highish crime rate

£25 car=stolen car + fake documents?

maybe im just paranoid but have you checked with the
DVLA yet to see if it's come up as stolen?

Whats wrong with the washer jets? are they blocked?

Just blast out the water, use the back jet if they are totally blocked. Put some clean hot water in the reservior and blast that through.

Keep doing it until they are clear. I wouldnt replace them if they are blocked. Right pain the arse because you have to take the wipers off.

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
derbyshire=highish crime rate

£25 car=stolen car + fake documents?

maybe im just paranoid but have you checked with the
DVLA yet to see if it's come up as stolen?

Car didnt come from Derbyshire lol... im not that paranoid yet it was off a bloke from a car site who has like loads of random cars if its stolen ahh well sh1t happens haha...

Whats wrong with the washer jets? are they blocked?

Just blast out the water, use the back jet if they are totally blocked. Put some clean hot water in the reservior and blast that through.

Keep doing it until they are clear. I wouldnt replace them if they are blocked. Right pain the arse because you have to take the wipers off.

There not even there needs completely new ones. Going down scrappy in a bit to get some fittin them err that will be something else hahaha