ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me and the miss's :)

RB 182 Cup
started life as a 1.2 16v... then i drove it in to my garage one day and that happened!

then i went and sold it :(

dont worry its in good hands :D! It gets pampered like a baby lol, Cleaned and polished atleast 1's a week minimum, oil changed twice since ive got it! Tidyed it up a bit with switches etc and little interior bits and bobs. Got a oil temp gauge to put on too so might make a little double pod thing to put on the top of the dash to put them together!

Its the Clamborghini MK2!!! You out this weekend vick in the new and improved Claggatti?

No its just the stupid comments you get on here, its pisses me off so much. All you read on here is crap, i dont care if people dont like it, its your opinion i dont care. Cant be arsed with the random abuse people try hand out and pretty much everyone ive spoken to hates this forum becuase of it. Its got the reputation of stuck up loosers who think they own ferraris and if you dont have a set of turinis or the standard cliosport bits and bobs then your cars automatically crap. If you like clios then it dont matter. if you have your own style then do it, you either love it or hate it really

Last edited:
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
If u had this forum so much, why do u post in it, and advertise it on ur car?

This one slower than ur old 1400 then?

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Both could look nicer tbh :dapprove: Tidy cars, but need afew different touches.

White one:
Cup/Thin splitter,
Black TD Pro Race 1.2's
Front bumper black blips
Cup spoiler
CC'd door handles.
3/4 Plate

Black one:
No front fog's
Thin splitter again
Cup spoiler
Anthracite 182 wheels
Washer blanks
Type R aerial
3/4 plate

IMO, everyone will say that's kinda sheepish stuff though.

i second this, they just dont look finished :( shame cus they could look awsum!! those wheels on the white one do naf all for the car!! u cud do with arch liners, dont have to shell out for sport ones, the standard ones stretch to fit, i do like them though!! just need work