ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

McLaren F1 vs. Clio V6 & the Clio wins!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 19 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 19 July 2005

no drinking and posting please lads, and if you are, limit yourselves to 1 please.
Can we set a limit slightly lower for Mr Ickle Newms please?

How many you thinking.......Two cans ??? ;):p

Glad my post was taken in the spirit is was meant - by most people anyway! ;)

Just read this months Evos letters and a guy refers to seeing a burgundy F1 in Oxford being driven by Rowan Atkinson - cant be many of those around Oxford so it was almost certainly his car (and kid) that I saw. That proabbaly explains the kids interest in a lowly V6, despite his Dad owning an F1 and many other assorted exotica...hes renowned for being car mad!

Some trivia for you, Rowan Atkinson & Tony Blair went to the same school. When I was there in the early eighties, we all used to write Rowan Atkinsons name in the front cover of our text books and claim they used to be his. Sad I know, but we were only 10. I cant see any kids doing that with President Blair somehow...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

I think mars red is one of the best colours they do for the v6.I saw telford mikes the other day on the road and it looked great

ian

Quote: Originally posted by matty w on 31 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 31 July 2005Cant beleive some ppl r actually defending the V6, F1 everytime![/QUOTE]How many months has your 1.2 been in the body ?

cheap shot!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

Quote: Originally posted by 3000GT_PILOT on 31 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by matty w on 31 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 31 July 2005

Cant beleive some ppl r actually defending the V6, F1 everytime!
How many months has your 1.2 been in the body ?

cheap shot!
No just not in a situation to mock the v6

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by clarkiev6 on 31 July 2005

and i got 950,000 left in the bank!!!.....lol

f1.....PAH!!

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 31 July 2005 at 8:02pm]

with this inmind then....

that makes us clio V6 owners a (y) in a reasonably priced car...lol

Clio V6 255 & 172

I can honestly say I would have the V6 255 and the dosh saved for Birds Booze and Song and I would just waste the rest;)

German Barge

i personally think this has gone wayyyyyyyy off topic...

wind your necks in...

the guy is basically saying that his car was noticed, by someone in a maclaren F1 - it doesnt mean anything.... I take pride when someone comes over and says is that a williams.... its just something you dont see. He was probably pointing to suggest "there is one of those V6 Clios, with those big arches and side vents"... or possibly they were talking about one earlier that week, or even that day!! stop making unnecessary assumptions and give the guy a break!!

There both special cars. I think cars should be appreciated for what they are. Yeah of course youd most likely pick an F1 over a V6, but then it costs almost 40 times as much!