ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

McLaren crypt

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm really liking these insights with these two, its nice to see a bit of hero worship going on too.

Genuinely like these guys.

Focus RS Mk1
good to see these guys getting along. big lewis fan myself, never been a fan of jenson but they clearly like each other and get on well so im warming up to him.

nice to see them 1 n 2 in the championship.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I love the impact Senna has, even on the best drivers of today. A legend. I can't imagine what it would be like to sit in that car.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Great video. Like Warren said though, the impact Senna has on even today's top level drivers is a testament to him as a driver.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Great video. Like Warren said though, the impact Senna has on even today's top level drivers is a testament to him as a driver.

I genuinely don't think Schumacher will ever be viewed in the same way. People can say that's due to his early death, but anyone watching f1 at the time knows the regard he was held in when alive.
Much like Ali, we'll never see anything like him again.

n/a
Senna and Colin Mcrae in my eyes cant be touched at what they did there legends in there own right i.e the best. nice video

Nice vid. Did you see the one of the new McLaren being "tested" by Button and Hamilton? What a life those two must lead.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
[YOUTUBE]ehLyDof0NWs[/YOUTUBE]

love this clip. iconic moment imo.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

every time i go the Dr's i get to see a signed photo of senna driving on a street circuit as my Dr is brazilian just reminds me of when i was young watching F1 with mansel, senna, schumacher, prost, alasi, burger etc...

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
That is an awesome video. Love how off the cuff it is......just a couple of petrolheaded big kids drooling over old F1 cars. Brilliant.

DCi 100
Given that they are both world champions, and team mates, it's as good as it could be. Certainly not as forced as that cringe worthy pic red bull released lol.

I'd say they get on quite well, not utterly best mates but well atleast.

Unlike Red Bull where Mark and Seb are like "Ehh...." everytime either says something, won't look at each other and are cold.

Cool vid btw.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love the alonso/Lewis vid! The Hakk attack was quicker than both!
They've had some epic drivers over the years, to think Schumacher could have joined!

172 Cup
Really interesting vids these, would give both b****cks to drive one of them.

Also watched the new Mclaren vid that someone mentioned an it was ace, the Mclaren sounds jubbly!