ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matte metallic yellow wrap

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I came across a competition for a free wrap and got thinking what colour I'd like to wrap my car, given the chance.

Googled this on the off chance they did it as matte metallic blue looks amazing.

so much want

Audi-%CE%914-Sunflower-Yellow-Metallic-Matte-17.jpg

A6K4jXHCcAAgZ9o.jpg:large

A6K4b79CEAE1-8C.jpg:large

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Stupid ipad

A6K4qJQCUAEedz3.jpg:large

vw-golf-7-gti-gets-sunflower-matte-metallic-wrap-photo-gallery-medium_18.jpg

vw-golf-7-gti-gets-sunflower-matte-metallic-wrap-photo-gallery-68426-7.jpg

note: I'm not being a yellow fan boy, just as I have a yellow car I wouldn't want to wrap it a different colour... If I had a different car I probably wouldn't wrap it this colour

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
This is purely hypothetical (if I was offered a wrap I'd go with this). I wouldn't get a gloss wrap as they look quite dull, and I wouldn't want to cover ly with anything else :eek:

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Looks good on the focus but awful on the Audi!

It reminds me of a sweet for some reason. Like a sports mixture or a wine gum.

Looks rubbish IMO.

And for Christ's sake STOP PAINTING FOCUS RS BONNET VENTS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Renault Clio RS182
The Focus looks awesome. I'm not a fan of all of the matt black Audi Q7 driving around Bradford though! BMW do a matt blue on the 5 series which looks epic!

Stupid ipad

A6K4qJQCUAEedz3.jpg

vw-golf-7-gti-gets-sunflower-matte-metallic-wrap-photo-gallery-medium_18.jpg

vw-golf-7-gti-gets-sunflower-matte-metallic-wrap-photo-gallery-68426-7.jpg

note: I'm not being a yellow fan boy, just as I have a yellow car I wouldn't want to wrap it a different colour... If I had a different car I probably wouldn't wrap it this colour

Lol if it works I like the idea of a yellow golf gti need more pics ftw

You also need a better tablet :p

Last edited:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
See I think the focus looks amazing! I always said if I had the Megane wrapped it would end up matt yellow like that or red.