ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MATLOCK MEET - 20th December

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i thought dave liked sheep to be honest.. wierd.

awaits a perticulary nasty sister joke...

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha i know who you are now! knew i'd met you before...

i had the mini at a matlock meet ages ago

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
even more reason to come to the meet, i've been wanting to hear a different exhaust so i can decide wether to change mine

Better than yours. C*nt.
Went to see it Tuesday, it's a work of art mate! Even if it sounds the same it saves a million kilos and looks the dogs!

182 Trophy
i'm there

got a 172cup so people know, not turning up in a rallye, i just havent been arsed to change my car status thingy

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
should sound epic, anything is a improvement over renaults dustbin exhaust!

good man the more the merrier!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
lol! i'm getting the front re-sprayed, wheels powder coated and new tyres so i may get a bit more enjoyment out of it yet..

plus i'm scanning ph for a suitable catD car :)

S4 Avant
lol! i'm getting the front re-sprayed, wheels powder coated and new tyres so i may get a bit more enjoyment out of it yet..

plus i'm scanning ph for a suitable catD car :)

Cat D?! Cat C is where it's at!

...and since when has Matlock been in Yorkshire and Humber?!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i wondered that too.. east midlands surely?

I organised/started the thread and im in Sheffield... For example if i was organising a meet for us to go to scotland, it would be my section, not the scottish section.

Bus w**ker
I organised/started the thread and im in Sheffield... For example if i was organising a meet for us to go to scotland, it would be my section, not the scottish section.
But the meet is for the East Midzzzzzzzz homies. None of your weird Northern freaky members will venture to us, so therefore it should be in East Midlands.

I DEMAND JUSTICE!

Bus w**ker
Names down for Scotland:

1. Addz
2. Dave88
3. Sym0n (as long as it's on the 12th December when I'm already there lol)

Bus w**ker
ROAD TRIP!!

3. Lau :D
You fail at copypasta, this means that you are now underneath me. You're a lucky girl.

Names down for Scotland:

1. Addz
2. Dave88
4. Lau

Mini Clubman
You fail at copypasta, this means that you are now underneath me. You're a lucky girl.

Names down for Scotland:

1. Addz
2. Dave88
4. Lau
5. Tom

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
daves car is bound to break this meet, i dont think anything fell off in lincoln did it?