ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mates just bought this...

68729_443467280974_516160974_5402155_5928771_n.jpg

Anybodys on here.

172 cup, with shocking alloys and some unknown zorst.

Stagecoach Ticket
love the ripspeed alloys!
sod turinis just get some oz f1s 1/2 the price including a refurb and new tyres all round then go drive it

I'd never buy any car with cheapo Halfords special alloys like that. It's a clear indicator that the car is likely to have been abused by someone who can't drive properly

Stagecoach Ticket
I'd never buy any car with cheapo Halfords special alloys like that. It's a clear indicator that the car is likely to have been abused by someone who can't drive properly

Think you would struggle to find a 7 year old clio sport that hasnet been abused tbh people buy cars off here because they have "choice" mods and have alot of posts in the media thread after details does not mean that they have not been raped on road and track

Think you would struggle to find a 7 year old clio sport that hasnet been abused tbh people buy cars off here because they have "choice" mods and have alot of posts in the media thread after details does not mean that they have not been raped on road and track

this^

Only time your going to find one thats not been abused is a low mileage 1 lady owner from new example, which is VERY rare.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
this^

Only time your going to find one thats not been abused is a low mileage 1 lady owner from new example, which is VERY rare.

Lady owner to me means scratched, dented, curbed wheels and lack of maintenance.

2004 182FF
this^

Or, high mileage. Sounds counter intuitive but I bought mine from a guy who commuted 60 miles each way a day, he said he just stuck it on cruise control at 70. He had a track bike so I presume that was his toy to be abused.

Of course you're going to drive them hard... I've found since owning the 182 I drive like more of a dick, but my view on the low mileage cars owned by people on here is that, yes, they are driven very little, but when they are, its to drive them very hard.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
this^

Which is what I got with mine, only done 33k, 1 lady owner who loved the car, but it still decided to ruin its own engine due to the monkeys at the garage she had do the service before I recieved it - wasn't pain free for the first couple of months!

320d
Or, high mileage. Sounds counter intuitive but I bought mine from a guy who commuted 60 miles each way a day, he said he just stuck it on cruise control at 70. He had a track bike so I presume that was his toy to be abused.

Of course you're going to drive them hard... I've found since owning the 182 I drive like more of a dick, but my view on the low mileage cars owned by people on here is that, yes, they are driven very little, but when they are, its to drive them very hard.

True that, they're meant to be driven hard. If you don't drive it hard then you can be sure the previous owner will have.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Those wheels are a f**king disgrace, apart from that it looks clean!

R60 CUP
lol thats my car when i first bought it from auctions i liked it becuse i thought it would be a good project to get bak to its former glory its got the recessed ktech zorst on it now and all i have to do now is get rid of those shocking shitspeed wheels haha!

535d / t5 caravelle
Which is what I got with mine, only done 33k, 1 lady owner who loved the car, but it still decided to ruin its own engine due to the monkeys at the garage she had do the service before I recieved it - wasn't pain free for the first couple of months!

tell us more please

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Dont agree with that tbh!

I've never 'abused' any car i've owned. I'd rather buy a nice low owner/milage car with full history, and most importantly standard.. Longs the cars straight to look at, with clean HPI, you're reasonably sorted.

Ph1

Very old fashioned car talk.

Youd be far better buying a well used Clio thats been regularly serviced than a old woman who's never been above 3000 rpm on the way to the shops imo.

Its the way you look after it not the way you use it thats important