ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matched inlets

Clio 182
Sorry if this has been done about 10 times before were do i get matched inlets from or do i have to take myn of and send it away thanks.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I believe Danny at 519 Automotive can do them.

Not sure if he does exchange items though.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
mine took around 3 hours on the drive, with a/c, although if anybody saw me do it they'd have had a heart attack!

although the guide on here was really helpful!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The standard ones vary a fair bit so gains vary according to that, also according to what other mods you have, if you have a set of hot cams then the standard inlet becomes more of an issue than it is on the standard cams.
Its not the sort of difference you are going to fit it and drive down the road and feel like the car is transformed though even in the best case TBH

As mentioned already, Neil Roper is the best person to go to IMHO, although if you go via Mike at MWM he normally keeps a set in that he can send out prior to your exchange, where as Neil will want yours and might keep you waiting a fair while as he does a lot of big contract work on race cars etc which is likely to get priority over your one set of inlets sadly, so Mike tends to get a few sets done at a time.