ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Masters Historics + F1 @ Brands Hatch GP

Oil Burner
I popped along to Brands today to grab some shots from the Masters Historic festival, this sort of thing isn't usually my idea of a good day out, old cars being driven by rich people that often don't do the cars justice. However after seeing that Damon Hills championship winning Williams (probably my favourite F1 car ever) was to be there (albeit just doing demo laps) i had to go.

So anyway, not the best photos, or most interesting. But hopefully the content will make up for that, hope you enjoy. I may go back tomorrow depending on weather, so may post some more up.

MastersHistoricsBrandsHatchGP-L.jpg

5. Porker - love the Martini colour scheme. Would love to see this back in a current series.

12. Now to the luckiest man in the world maybe?

13. Another one of the lucky few

top of the pyramid
top work, need to get a media pass. Love that old 911 aswell. Went to donnington recently and saw the boss gp (unlimited open wheel class) the old f1 cars make a great noise compare with the modern stuff.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Fapping love the Rothmans Williams. One of my all time fav F1 cars. No idea why.

Oil Burner
My plans to get out on the bike today fell through (couldn't be bothered) so headed over to brands for a few more hours. Here's some of todays:

16. Broken

17. The Pre 66 touring car race was epic, a huge field and really close racing through the field.

18. The mini's (this one in particular) were driving like nutters, 4 wheel drifts around all the corners. Great to watch.

19. Highlight of the tourers was this car, being driven sideways everywhere, with added heat.

20. More heat. (one of my fav pics this year)

21. Time for some F1 p**n.

25. Same corner, same awesome car