ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mars Red V6 #111

Petrol Blue 182.
Stunning just bloody stunning! I will have one of these before I die! I will make certain of that. People go on about how good the Williams Clio were bla bla bla..... Well, for me they're not even in the same league as a V6.

The chap I bought it off said that some of the money would be going towards a Williams funnily enough

I wanted your old car more.

f**king epic example. Hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as you can mate.

I wish the ph1 had stayed in the loop on CS but I needed to sell as soon as. I thought I'd miss it, but even after just turning the engine over on the V, it's all forgotten about.

love this m8, awesome purchase. I had a mars red PH1 and the colour was amazing. Bet the drive home was great.

Have fun, enjoy 3(5) point turns!

Yeah I've already had to do a couple on 5 point turns lol

Sorry, no idea why I said that, we even resprayed the front end of Ian's in mars. Idiota.

Not my favourite colour for a Vee. It does look pretty though.

I was holding out for Illiad, but when I got wind of this I just had to get it. 1 of 18 iirc in UK and thats not to mention the few that are written off.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I was similar with the TT wanted Misano Red, decided to buy a better car in a rare but more simple colour Avus Silver.

If you really want a car it's hard to keep waiting on a colour coming up.

An orange one
Your next job is to get it completey polished up so that all the golds and yellows in the paint come popping out!

its my favourite part of this colour!

A2062EC8-1C52-432B-A076-C20EF708FF16-276-0000001FA1A449B2.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
Wow Colin, just wow. I didn't even realise it had the gold flake in it! :eek:

Thanks Dawn, fancy being unleashed on it?

Yes Andy we do indeed!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Let me know when you're noth about and I'll happily shoot them :eek:

Well done on an epic purchase Ryan. You've come a long way from the Mk1. Really looking forward to seeing this in the flesh, Mars red is such a great colour. Hope you get along to Longbridge Mill next week.

Andy never realised you had a Vee either until now.

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Well done on an epic purchase Ryan. You've come a long way from the Mk1. Really looking forward to seeing this in the flesh, Mars red is such a great colour. Hope you get along to Longbridge Mill next week.

Andy never realised you had a Vee either until now.

Kept it quite had it since November he's my line up!

http://
SAM_0744.jpg

Clio sport 182
all about the stance of the V6 clio that makes it look lush doesnt matter what colour you see them in always makes your head turn :hail:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've never had a car that makes you just want to go for a drive more than a v6! This must be the fifth time I've looked at your photos lol

Ph1 172.
It looks absolutely stunning, Mars would have been my ideal choice of colour. That said I don't regret my iceberg for 1 second, I absolutely love it. They are more than the sum of their parts. Anybody thinking about getting one, just bloody do it! I spent 3 years lusting and wish I'd done it sooner.

Well chuffed you went for it Ryan, came back to look at the pics on here aswell as v6clio.net!!

Enjoy it mate.

Will be cool to get some local v6 meets organised as theres now a decent number of us in the area. Hopefully we can get some pics of the mars reds together!