ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mapping near Oxford?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Im going to be getting an RS2 or Cyclops soon and was wondering where people go to get their cars mapped in the south.
I live in Oxford.

@Tim.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I think 'near' is a bit of a red herring.

Some options to consider include:

Dan Potter @Dan@SJM ( Glastonbury I think)

Mike Woodford (Staines)

Paul at RSTuning (Leeds)

Scoff at EFI (Runcorn)

I'm sure there are plenty of other mappers worth their salt around the country, but these are the oft-mentioned names. Hopefully other members will be able to suggest alternatives.

Mike probably has most experience mapping with the RS2, not sure how much of a bearing that has on things. However, Mike no longer relies on RS owners for his income - he does it in any spare time he has from his new career.

My advice would be get in touch with Dan and/or Mike and talk through the options and your requirements etc.

Good luck, personally I think an RS2-style manifold would be a superb addition to your lovely BG!

Reactions: Gus

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
How long have efi been going, moons? Only ask as you don't hear much about them on here. But I know he has a cracking reputation

Megane r26
How long have efi been going, moons? Only ask as you don't hear much about them on here. But I know he has a cracking reputation

Scoff or Chris at efi as he's known has been mapping for years, he was very popular in the Renault 5 circles under the name nocturnal developments too.

He certainly knows his onions, used to map my cousins old 1.8t powered clio, his rear engined 5 (scoff also built that) and set his fuelling on his original R5