ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mansfield Meet

R14 CUP
Guys,

Who fancies a meet in Mansfield or surrounding area in the near future? I ain't 100% sure on best location? Foxglove pub maybe?

Who'd be up for it??

Jamie

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Foxglove would be handy for me! Its at the bottom of my street :approve:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
next weekend i can't do as i'm on a stag do, the weekend after its my birthday so doubt i'll be in a fit state to drive! Were you planning a day meet or a late on one?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Sounds good to me! Fingers crossed we'll have some better weather by then

R14 CUP
Right I am in the foxglove now, and tbh it's packed! I don't think 3pm will be the ideal time, maybe a bit later probably around 5pm.

On a positive note, the food is good.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
He asked if there was anyone good with a camera, not if anyone had a good camera ;)

lol! i just saw it again, i thought it said anyone got a good camera :dapprove:

you coming down then!?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Lol! Behave, i might even leave the car at home and walk it :rasp:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Haha my parents would love that, they neighbors blinds started twitching when i had Grey, Markblack and Dave on the street at the same time once

ITB BG 182
welcome to come up my street if you like for a BBQ an see how many of my neighbours you can upset with reving of engines and poppin and banging within the time of turning up and leaving.

Am not from mansfield but travel there sometimes, i will try to make it, i have seen ADDZ before at the asda opposite the foxglove, i have a RB 182.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Am not from mansfield but travel there sometimes, i will try to make it, i have seen ADDZ before at the asda opposite the foxglove, i have a RB 182.

Ahh you've given away that i still drive to asda even thought its at the bottom of my street :eek: