ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mallory Park video and pics.

GP2
As above, a small clip of my first trackday and some pictures. My two tips: Firstly, when you're going too fast and run wide - DON'T LIFT OFF, EVER!! Secondly, only go as fast as you feel comfortable!! Other than that, all good fun, and yes - whoops. lol

Video ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JfBHACxLfg

008-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

DSC_01201.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

Valver track car on the way at some point in the near furture, hopefully I won't kill this one :)

GP2
Do you have the crash on video?

No, it cut out about half a lap before :( Although Northy has it from the outside!

I was well into 4th on the exit of Gerrards, so over a 100mph when it went a little wrong. I carried too much speed on the exit, ran wide (a inch or two) onto the grass then lifted off. Neither myself or the instructor were hurt, only thing damaged was my wallet!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
where did you come off?

*oopps too slow, answer above lol*

GP2
It took a bit of healing Paul, but much better now thanks. Will be a constant reminder of Mallory park on my wrist lol

Black 172
Glad your all sorted now. I was there that day with Northy, you parked next to us. We all came over to speak to you when the recovery guy was there. Glad your recovered now, nasty crash !

Focus RS Mk1
so you smashed it on your first track day? thats sad...

sorry to hear that matey. bedford is a perfect place for a first timer...loads of run off!