ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MAJOR Clio Dilemma!!!

2=clio 200
4760423348_fa1c8d2b2b_b.jpg

Vw caddy tdi
Prefer the red insantly but grey would get better with time me thinks? Have ailen green white speedlines job done imo!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
DAN!

There is a Storm Grey one where I work.

Black roof/black speedlines with recaros. It's EASILY the nicest looking clio here. Even when parked next to the Red 200/LY/RB with same spec, storm Grey looks miles better....

Even makes my RB look shite.

Keep it

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
DAN!

There is a Storm Grey one where I work.

Black roof/black speedlines with recaros. It's EASILY the nicest looking clio here. Even when parked next to the Red 200/LY/RB with same spec, storm Grey looks miles better....

Even makes my RB look shite.

Keep it
And there is no pics?!!!!!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
And there is no pics?!!!!!!!
Few problems with your post on my end gally.
1) I only have my iPhone 3g which consequently would make a lambourgini gallardo look s**t
2) I'd look a bit of a c**k in the car park taking pictures of various clio's lol

If I see it on the way out I will grab one though.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
1) I only have my iPhone 3g which consequently would make a lambourgini gallardo look s**t
2) I'd look a bit of a c**k in the car park taking pictures of various clio's lol

But you are a legend

Love you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

I think it looks awesome in pics, terrible in the flesh.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Of the people that like Storm grey, how many have seen it in the flesh?

Same question but for red, or most colours except white lol

I think that most of us like storm grey because of that 197 cup racer picture thats always floating about, looks stunning in that.

I think the best colour is Albi, someone has one near where I live with the black front and it looks stunning in the flesh.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Stick with grey dude. Brown bear reakons inferno is crap so automatically his view is void. Red is nice but pink down the line is not.

AK

M240i
Did you go for the anthra pack? Think that would look pretty good with Storm grey, although the black probably breaks the front end up nicely.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mind is made up! Had an Email off jeremy confirming its an awesome colour, Boosh! says its good and I like that picture earlier on in the thread.

I do really really like the red, more than the Storm grey infact, but Red will be harder to keep clean as i'll want to be polishing it all the time.

Grey it is! :D

Golf 7R
I think you have made the right decision tbh. My Red 200 does look very good when clean, but as you say, it's a nightmare to keep it that way! SG may be a little more forgiving.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
you should get green or red, then you can add Massey Ferguson or John Deere graphics to it

You should shush.

And I need to book my car in with you soon. But I'll call you. I won't pm you....

Mini Cooper S sport
Would rather have red than storm grey but they look best in white or black anyway, so you lose with either colour ;).

EDIT: forgot about AG, that colour rocks.

Red is the best colour for them IMO.

Don't get one in red though, I want mine to stay as rare as possible lol

Nissan 350z
I said this earlier but i will go into more details.

You can only get 200 Cups in the following:
- Metalic
Nimbus £405 / Alien Green £1225

- Non Metalic
White £155 / Racing Blue £Free / Storm Grey £405

So Daniel you dont need to worry seeing how you cant spec Red anyway without upgrading to a Full Fat :)

Cooksport Fleet
Daniel, Cooks had a racing blue 200 with speedlines, and the rear spoiler. Looked absolutely stunning. Really need to see one in the flesh. Other than that, stick with the storm grey :)