ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex Exhaust question

Clio 172 Cup
I got round to fitting my exhaust today and its banging like a MoFo against the axel,

i have put a pic so hoping that someone can tell me if it should go furter forward or if its right, the car is lowered on H&R coilovers.

Wigan-20130512-00010.jpg

does the back box stick out too far or is this right ?

Wigan-20130512-00008.jpg

340i
Not enough info.. We could do with seeing underneath the car.

I imagine you haven't pushed it further down on the sleeve joints.

Clio 172 Cup
Not enough info.. We could do with seeing underneath the car.

I imagine you haven't pushed it further down on the sleeve joints.

mmmm sorry bud its all i have for now, im gonna try and move it back but the mounting lugs are too big for the mounts Grrrrrrrrrrr

was hoping some one was gonna say its well out or no its right the car is lowered too which never helps

53 Clio's & counting
They are a right pain, I have had many different types of exhausts over the years and they have all banged and knocked bar one - a Yozza is the only one thats fitted first time and never knocked.

Best advise I can offer is try to get the exhaust slid into the sleeves as far as possible

Clio 172 Cup
They are a right pain, I have had many different types of exhausts over the years and they have all banged and knocked bar one - a Yozza is the only one thats fitted first time and never knocked.

Best advise I can offer is try to get the exhaust slid into the sleeves as far as possible

Thanks for the info,

did want a yozza but no website any more :dapprove: