ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

/// M3

RS4
Not usually a fan on anything other than the 220's but they look superb. Are they genuine>

Have you done the exhaust mod yet?

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Not usually a fan on anything other than the 220's but they look superb. Are they genuine>

Have you done the exhaust mod yet?

Yep 100% genuine, bought from BMW.

i haven't done the exhaust mod yet and I'm not sure I will. I quite like having a quieter car after my Focus RS.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
14749643400_6589145715_h.jpg

14749640710_1f66d06d46_h.jpg

14913308916_a4889adf77_h.jpg

14749687198_086d7fe032_h.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Comp wheels look superb!!! (No shock there) eibach springs and spacers also help! (Avoid Intrax...)

Much better the than the proxy 1M

Z4
I've decided I don't like the grill.

But otherwise, it's immense! I'm full of want.
I heard one the other day giving it the beans, it had an exhaust mod of some sort and it just sounded brutal! Certainly made my 3.0 sound like a fiat uno.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Comp wheels look superb!!! (No shock there) eibach springs and spacers also help! (Avoid Intrax...)

Much better the than the proxy 1M
Can we have photo for comparison of the drop and spacers please.?

I've not read all. Is it a pre-LCI with LCI rears? If so, how much were they, and did they need coding?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Jesus that looks tasty.

I bet you've not even taken corners at half the speed the car is capable of!! (not meant to be a dig, more of an arse kiss of the car!)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
It did 4 faultless laps around the Nurburgring earlier this week.

15071823982_2d04b76720_h.jpg

15049183266_12bdc4f9a0_h.jpg

E92 M3
Whats it like? Was hoping to get mine over this month but its looking like it will have to wait till early next year now :(

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
E92 M3's are fitted with Xenon lights but H8 angel eye halogen bulbs. With this setup you get a strange yellow and white effect. The Lux V4's get rid of the yellow "angel eye" for a much more modern white look (set at 5700k so no blue tint).

15194688646_1bf2095ee6_h.jpg

15031031870_e75f1ea9ec_h.jpg

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
2 Pipe Exhaust Mod
Slightly loud on its cold start but very quiet on normal driving and sounds epic when you put your foot down.

2 Pipe Exhaust Mod
Slightly loud on its cold start but very quiet on normal driving and sounds epic when you put your foot down.

Bypass? What's the deal? Phone cameras always make these videos sound like tractors!! Sure it sounds epic in person.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Bypass? What's the deal? Phone cameras always make these videos sound like tractors!! Sure it sounds epic in person.

Yeah, you replace 2 of the 4 perforated pipes in the exhaust.
It's known as being the best mod for the e9x M3. It sounds brilliant and really opens up the true sound of the V8.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Awesome car, I love driving my Dads One of 500. Massive smile on my face when driving it and more so in M and you're slowing down and drop through the gears and it blips the throttle, goosebumps.