ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M0ssy's Majorly Micro-Marred Monaco Magic!

Clio 172 Exclusive
Looks fantastic :approve: Looks like a very nice colour in the sun! I'd love to have my car de-swirled, but I think I'd be more paranoid about getting minor marks in the paintwork, than I am now!

Nissan 350z
wow JD awesome work. Wish i hadnt seen this thread however because now i need to add detailing to my list of things that i need to spend money on getting done to the car :p

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
MMMMMMmonaco :)

JD did you get my PM regarding the 22nd fella?

facepalmsmiley.gif

172 & RSi
Haha, just noticed this and wondered why it had been revived from the dead. JD if you send me a PM over I may want it going over again soon if possible, although it's not in anything like the state it was in last year.

Cheers

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
ha ha its cos its such an amazing thread! :D your car looks AWESOME! if JD can do that to mine i would be ECSTATIC!

172 & RSi
Didn't realise he was banned, I'll see if I can dig out his number although I can't remember if it was on this phone.

BIFCAIDS did you ever end up getting yours done? Not that it needed it but I remember you saying you really wanted it done that day?

Cheers for the comments everyone and although this thread is a year old, the car still looks pretty much exactly the same, not sure what else to do to it really?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
he was online today, PMd me, but his inbox is full, grrrrr

BIFCAIDS, can you drop me his number please fella

"Navy" N17 TWO
Got mine polished up and finished waxing today, still have a few wee marks here & there I'd like to work on but I'm good for now :)