ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY, Yale college - Wrexham.

R26 + EV0 FQ340
At last, somone who's on the forum :)

I live local and just passing when I spotted the LY'ness. Used to attend there but that was around 5 years ago.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
lol i go there once a week to get some qualifications as part of my job. hate it lol.

theres a lad on my course with a black 182 and another lad buying a 182 tomorrow lol. the latter is joining the forum too :p

are you coming to the EFI rolling road day on sunday?

R26 + EV0 FQ340
I hated it too. Spent most of the time talking about stuff totally irrelivent with the lecturers. Second year was awesome as we were hardly there lol. Still wasted 2 years of hard graft getting the qualifications but guess the recesion s**t on my plans...

Anyway, What's the EFI RR day? You can probably see I'm hardly on here but could do with getting on the rollers again to check how the new map is doing.

R26 + EV0 FQ340
Just searched and found the thread. Going out Saturday but If the hangover isn't too bad Sunday I'll pop up mate.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol, we'll most likely be there a while so fire me a text if you want and ill let you know where we are. Even if you don't go on the rollers you're still welcome to join :)