ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY R27 detail

Turbo LY R27
Havn't posted anything on my car in ages and haven't managed to give it a good clean for ages as the weather has been soooo bad. So saturday a washed with 2b method, AG tar remover, washed, clayed, washed, Dodo juice lime primed then dodo juice bananarama wax, left to cure for an hour then spent w while buffing off. That took 7 hours lol!

Then sunday polished wheels, did all the back trims, dressed tyres with AG bumper car and polished glass. Done.

All pics off iphone so not the best, all comments welcome (except bad ones :p) lol

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

LY 200
Lovely!

Wish it wasnt such a pain in the arse colour to have as i miss mine dearly for looks.

clio 197, vauxhall vivaro
it has roof sickers too which some dont have, but i like the roof stickers.

wish i could get my black one that shinny, what wax/polish did you use?

Turbo LY R27
it has roof sickers too which some dont have, but i like the roof stickers.

wish i could get my black one that shinny, what wax/polish did you use?

Yeah mine has all the stickers, i think most people take them off from most pics ive seen, usually the roof, but i like em.

I used Dodo juice lime prime polish and dodo juice bananarama wax. Gonna try the orange crush wax next time, heard it gives more of a wet look so ill give it a go.
Cheers for all the comments lads!:D

Dont think ive ever got my paint work this good before, with all this gash weather i forgot how good they look in the sun!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
IMG_0131.jpg

That right there is why a 197 looks the knackers, got girth?