ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY Pistonheads.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bit overpriced IMO. And no cup packs, not that it is a bad thing if you would get coilovers and source a spoiler.

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
thing is with LY is its worth what someone will pay for it, and if someome wants one and thats the only one for sale then you have to pay it.

mine got some propper stares today at the autosport show :D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
Thats it as they are few and far between its either pay it or keep looking, if its in good condition youll kick yourself if you turn it down as another mint condition one could be even more hard to come by

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Seat Ibiza
Bit overpriced IMO. And no cup packs, not that it is a bad thing if you would get coilovers and source a spoiler.

Are there still few coil over kits that do the cup spacing?

Thats it as they are few and far between its either pay it or keep looking, if its in good condition youll kick yourself if you turn it down as another mint condition one could be even more hard to come by

True, but you could get a trophy for that money right?

thing is with LY is its worth what someone will pay for it, and if someome wants one and thats the only one for sale then you have to pay it.

mine got some propper stares today at the autosport show :D

Was it good??

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Are there still few coil over kits that do the cup spacing?

Yes. At the budget end, KTEC/Raceland/Rokkor are drilled out 54mm ones though which reduced the camber adjustment. VMaxx are the only "correctly" spaced 60mm kit.

Pay more and there are some decent kits available. Just more choice at 54mm in my opinion.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Seat Ibiza
And it's a known fact I'm nearly always wrong. Get it if I were you, should hold It's value well.

They should write this on the CS calendar then. "Chris was right!"

Mmmmmm, tempting then. Im sure the misses wouldn't know one day its a monaco on the drive and the next its a LY.