ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 - Black Mountains

O

Oakley12

I Flashed when we drove past each other, then when I stopped to take picture u went racing past with a type-r. Fair play the 182 sounded mint!

LY182/NHB CTR
I Flashed when we drove past each other, then when I stopped to take picture u went racing past with a type-r. Fair play the 182 sounded mint!

I did mean to post up but was working on the cars getting them ready for the isle of Man tour that's why we couldn't stop to say hello sorry.

Weather took a turn for the worse up there then too was lovely all morning.

Do you live local? You car looked very nice and clean :)

O

Oakley12

Ahh not a problem fella! Didn't stop there for long as it was very cold and yeah the weather was a little worse at the top!

It was far from clean haha, hasn't been washed in 5 weeks, but I guess you couldn't really concentrate much when racing :p.

I'm from so not too far tbh! You coming to the meet next week?

LY182/NHB CTR
Ahh not a problem fella! Didn't stop there for long as it was very cold and yeah the weather was a little worse at the top!

It was far from clean haha, hasn't been washed in 5 weeks, but I guess you couldn't really concentrate much when racing :p.

I'm from so not too far tbh! You coming to the meet next week?

I guess it is a little difficult to get a good look when when going around tri cuckoo lol but your car looked very tidy :)

We are both going to the Isle of Man this weekend (meeting up with Sarah from here) then got Llandow coming up so I'll have to see what we are up to next weekend. We live just off the mountain road so if we are about it won't take 2 mins to pop over and say hello :).

The LY isn't much of a show car tho still haven't get a new bumper since buying it, car runs well just doesn't look too pretty still so wouldn't want to be an embarrassment :(