ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 - Asda Teesport.

J.W

RB 182 Cup
I'd just popped over to the Gas port at the end of the road, you've probably noticed the humongous ship that's just appeared lol

Occasionally see an RB down that way too....

Albi blue 197
yea the rb is scotts from off here i work down there too on the 2 cranes next to the gas port your on about but havent been there for 2 weeks on another job haha

Arctic 182 FF
Im surprised i havnt seen any of uze round that area i work at south bank coke ovens right next to the asda lol

Albi blue 197
haha mad that like aswell and i only live in acklam right near thornaby robbie haha

Arctic 182 FF
Lol ano wierd how we never cross paths. Think im goin to teesside park on wednesday might see some of yas there if u go

Arctic 182 FF
I live right next to the Roundel pub Chrizz. I think i might have seen u last week just going into the car park at the town centre.

J.W

RB 182 Cup
I live right next to the Roundel pub Chrizz. I think i might have seen u last week just going into the car park at the town centre.

I think I've saw you a few times pulling out onto Mitchell Ave just after 7AM, I live just near the fire station :)

Arctic 182 FF
I think I've saw you a few times pulling out onto Mitchell Ave just after 7AM, I live just near the fire station :)

Ah right yeh i think u will of done i usually set off to work around 5 past 7. Im sure i seen u not long ago at the lights outside the roundel. U got a private plate??