ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering springs and strut brace

Mk1 RT + F7p + 172 Brakes
ive jus purchesed some gmax -35mm lowering springs + a sparco front strut brace to fit my mk1 RT.

how much will these improve the handling of the car. i would have gone for adjustable shocks aswell but cash is a little tight atm so they may be next upgrade.

a lot of ppl who ive spoken to (mk1 owners mainly) have said it should make quite a big difference and improve it a lot....

so what do you think????

Phase 1 172, boxster
They do little in the way of handling, Best to get shocks and springs for long lasting, by all means though if you wanna get one then get one, they are more useful for more high powered cars,

But yeah Def get suspension

Mk1 RT + F7p + 172 Brakes
well ive already got the springs and the brace (v cheap off a mate) so should i leave it off then.

n yea getin shocks when money picks up lol

Strut brace only make a difference on the front and only if its solidly mounted and good and strong and realy if you've only got other suspesnion mods.