ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered even more

3 MPS

fk coilovers guys, the flaps are not great but they do stop a lot of crap going up the side of the car.

3 MPS

its spot on mate, its a pretty solid ride but i like it, had to do a bit of moding under the arches buts worth it. i had to take the splitter off today to get it down the drive into the garage as its gonna be parked up while i work away

3 MPS

Quote: Originally posted by roadrunner_182 on 04 September 2005

looking smart - does lowering your car affect the esp system?

[Edited by roadrunner_182 on 04 September 2005 at 10:56pm]
i have no idea mate ,

Quote: Originally posted by roadrunner_182 on 04 September 2005

looking smart - does lowering your car affect the esp system?
Its a Cup so it doesnt have ABS or ESp etc.

Looks very low though.

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 04 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by paul g on 04 September 2005

i lowered the cup a wee bit more , looks the way i want it now . still wont go down the bottom of my drive tho , ha ha

:Dhmmm very nice pg just what i fancy as well

hows the handling been since then? go kart esk?
I would say so, but my cars not as low as that. Bumpers would go missing on the streets of Edinburgh.

Quote: Originally posted by paul g on 04 September 2005

i lowered the cup a wee bit more , looks the way i want it now . still wont go down the bottom of my drive tho , ha ha
Quality, it looks spot on, they should have come lowered from the factory, standard they look like a 4x4 !

Banana

Lookin good Paul:D

Cant wait till I get mine- Central heating + new kitchen this month, FKs to follow!!

P.S. FLAPS RULE lol