ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered cup.....

172 cup
Thought id put a pic of my car lowered 40mm on apex springs. Fitted them about a week ago and they seem to be setlling in fine :)

100_0790-1.jpg

Oh and another! :rasp:

333.jpg

Splitter and some clear side repeaters are next.

Any comments welcome, thanks!

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Lovely car mate! Looks like it's sitting well too. I know alot of people don't rate Apex springs but as long as you're happy that's the main thing. What's the point in spending a fortune on suspension if you don't need to :rasp:

WR1 impreza
Looks good.

Sit back and await the abuse for Apex springs tho lol. Ive never had an issue with mine to be fair in over 12 months

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Get some decent shocks to go with the springs and you cant fault them at all...

Ignore some on here ;)

laguna coupe
apex spring nothing wrong with them had mine on 12 months ride not changed really compared to cup spring and it a nice drop without spending 800 on h & R

172 cup
hey guys cheers for the comments

I know alot of people dont like apex springs but they are a hell of an improvement over the last springs that were on it!! when I bought it it had been lowered 25mm on gmax springs, now they were awful!! feels so much more planted now in the corners and believe it or not it isnt as harsh now as it was with the gmax ones!! they were just shocking, wouldnt recommend them to anyone.

172 cup
apex spring nothing wrong with them had mine on 12 months ride not changed really compared to cup spring and it a nice drop without spending 800 on h & R

yup exactly, I cant justify spending 800 odd quid on coilovers, think it sits at a nice height with these.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
looks good, i got 60mm apex springs, ride is a bit mental 2 say the least. loves corners hates speedbumps big time