ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered 40mm roughly with arch lining problems

Clio 182
Hi all

i have had my clio lowered to around 40mm roughly and have noticed that the tyre is hitting the arch liner very now and then and also on turning what can I do to solve this? Cut it out? Take it all off? Or will I have to raise it as it's on adjustable suspension.
there must be others that have had this problem and found a solution

thanks guys

Clio 182
The part where the bumper joins the wing if that makes sense? Apparently spacers won't work my garage said?

172 Cup
No spacers is the last thing you need if its touching there.. My only suggestion is stretch the front tyres ever so slightly? And possibly run Camber adjustable bolts. Though with standard top mounts there won't be much in terms of camber.

Many.
Pretty standard, bend the bumper bracket as mentioned, or wait for it to wear away, although I cut mine down slighty to stop some rubbing.

Its not going to do any major damage, it is just plastic.

Clio 182
Thanks guys I will probably need the springs etc adjusting as they where installed 5 days ago so they have prob settled in now and it's only rubbing drivers side ATM but imagine that's because of my weight,I think I will go with the idea of bending back the bracket and see how it goes...