ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered 172 Cup? Ormskirk around 4pm.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
My Cup's in Ormskirk but you'd only see mine spitting out black smoke and stalling right now! So there are members round there!

BG PH1 Megane 225
Could well have been me, did i see you?

Not sure, I drove past you with my xenons blazing anyway! ;)

My Cup's in Ormskirk but you'd only see mine spitting out black smoke and stalling right now! So there are members round there!

Yeah I live in Maghull so up the road pretty much. I've seen a couple of 172/182's around the area recently. There's an awesome LY Clio 200 that parks right by St Anne's church too (do want!)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Maghull eh? My mate's got a Clio 172 on an 02 round Rufford (amongst other things), there's that dodgy 1.2 with the whale tail at Kwik Fit Ormskirk. And a couple more I've seen in Burscough where I am. Dunno who they are though.

BG PH1 Megane 225
I've seen that 1.2, makes me cringe every time I see it, but at least it's not a Renault Sport eh? I'm around Rufford/Parbold and Southport now and again (used to be quite often but I've since gotten a job so don't drive about due to boredom as much haha). I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm about and give you a cheeky flash/wave if I spot you. :cool: