ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered 100mm pics

im sure i have seen your car near the race course in doncaster. am i mistaken?

nope your quite correct. do u have the tights on ur lights? im sure ive seen u too. i remember overtaking you on wheatlyhall road once about a year ago haha.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Looks well to me, as long as you don't have to drive over speed bumps lol. I would do it myself if I had any room left but it's too tight as it is

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
looks good mate :cool:

and for that guy who said jords didn't get neg comments like "its broke"..

yes it did lol

th_MOV00379.gif

mps aero
nope your quite correct. do u have the tights on ur lights? im sure ive seen u too. i remember overtaking you on wheatlyhall road once about a year ago haha.

haha i do lol i have tights over them. iv gt some lights to spray but never gt round to sending them off. apologies for coppying you but i pick up my 16" pro race 1.2 today getin shot v those gastly 17" bsa. so our cars will look virtualy the same lol apart from the fact that urs makes mine look like its on stilts

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Thats nice, not sure on the placing of the front plate though, very random.

I do prefer the slight nose down look rather than the 'ive got something heavy in my boot' look personally.