ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loud grinding noise when going above 2k revs

n/a
as above really go towards the 2k revs mark and i get a really loud grinding noise and its coming either from inside the engine or belt pulleys etc. would really appreciate the help thank you

tej:dead:

BMW F21 125d
Does it go when you go above 2000rpm? Is it really noticeable on idle? Got a vid of the noise that'd help.

n/a
cant really notice it on idle but when you drive it up to 2k its like its grinding something really hard in the engine, i've had to give it to a local mechanic as i cant get it to anyone out of leicster because i have to be cautious he thinks its the cams .

n/a
previously it was running like it was tapidy and the mechanic changed the plug leads and plugs and said one of the plugs where cracked inside so dont know if that has/ had caused further damage