ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of Clios in Falkirk

Dammit Renault Sport Clios are getting more common...

Last night (5pm): cupped black 182, 54-plate, chased me :p from McDs on Central Retail Park up to Maddiston.

This morning (8.20am):
1/ silver 172, 02-plate, in Rumford.
2/ cupped silver 182, 05-plate, turning into Callendar Business Park.

Anyone know them

alright guys,

i've been reading this forum for a while and only just registered today. so i'm new to this posting malarky.

firstly - a big hello to everyone here.

secondly - it was my silver 182 you saw going into callender business park this morning Ally. i've seen you a few times at that time in the morning too. just not been registered to the forum to say that i'd spotted you.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
seen a silver MK1 clio going about with its arse nearly touching the ground!

also seen one the nicest MK2 Ph2 clios at college, a greeny blue colour dynamique with OZ 17's and lowered.

seen a MK1 172 in silver with a nice loud zorst and a couple of cup pack 182s

Martin - aye that would be me. I'm suprised I didn't notice you, kinda hard to miss your clio. Looks good, still my favorite modded clio (and I'm not usually a fan of bodykits).

Mac182 - welcome to the forum! Yeah, I've seen you quite a few times at the Business park roundabout. Once or twice you've been behind me and floored it past me on my left when I've been queuing to go straight on ;). I'll keep a look out for you!

Civic Vtec y0
Clio's in falkirk are getting nearly as common as Corsa (Shame they were even invented really!) Any one seen me about? Red Clio MK1, lowered with Ripspeed 17's?

Is it still allowed to insult a moderator, Old Man? ;). Is that the reason you got a louder exhaust - so that you can actually hear it through your age-induced deafness? Pah, calling me old, the cheek of it... ;)

I was aiming that part of my reply at blackclio16v - I thought he's called Martin too?!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Clio_MK1 said:
Clio's in falkirk are getting nearly as common as Corsa (Shame they were even invented really!) Any one seen me about? Red Clio MK1, lowered with Ripspeed 17's?

got any pics mate? you go to the retail park?

Right, my eye sight's not that bad - I actually spotted blackclio16v last night! ;) Don't know if you saw the car that was following you about 5 cars back - Merc CLS saloon, nice.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
sure i seen a silver cup today going past college too, i was just coming up to the lights in my mates corsa at back end of the retail park and it was a silver clio with speedlines or somthing like speedlines but it was from a distance.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yeah im always up in my mates blue corsa, not passed my test yet but got a 02 1.2 16V dynamique, pearl black.

still trying to think if ive seen you dont think so though.