ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost oil dip stick wtf?

172 Clio sport
So today i lost my oil dip stick whilst driving, my mate checked the oil for me when i was underneath the car and he must had put it back on loosely..
does anyone know where i can replace it as it's currently plugged with a screw with some electrical tape around it as i had to stop the oil going everywhere when i was stuck in the middle of no where.

i've searched online but nothing comes up for it and ebay i couldn't find anything either...

help would be much appreciated cheers!

RB Clio 182
So today i lost my oil dip stick whilst driving, my mate checked the oil for me when i was underneath the car and he must had put it back on loosely..
does anyone know where i can replace it as it's currently plugged with a screw with some electrical tape around it as i had to stop the oil going everywhere when i was stuck in the middle of no where.

i've searched online but nothing comes up for it and ebay i couldn't find anything either...

It sounds like you should be slotting your mate into the 'dipstick' hole!

Ebay/renault/Ben from here who has engine parts.

This is one reason why I also use safety wire around the dipstick on track cars, inc ase it even works its way free.