ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for some cheap hosting with free Domain ?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I've been looking for a while for something cheap with a good amount of space and bandwidth.

Been looking at dreamhost.com and just happened to find their offer for Easter today.

1 Year hosting, unlimited bandwidth and storage... shell access and a free domain name for as long as you have hosting with them.

Normal price $119.40

Use the easter code 777 and the new price will be $9.24 for a full year hosting !! with every feature you can hope for including unlmited mysql etc.

I am in no way affiliated with them and I don't get anything when you use that code ! just thought it was such a great deal for a bit of hosting space I would post it up ! I will post up how I get on with them but they seem to have got great reviews.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Their servers are fairly slow, other than that I have no particular issues with them. There was a security issue a year or go when they messed up permissions too.