ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longer wheels nuts ?

172 Ph1
Renault run bolts as a standard fitment. You requiring longer bolts me thinks. Unless your running spacers thats the only reason i'd think you need longer bolts.
I am running rear camber 1' deg and the wheel bolt do not need to be changed.

Renault Clio
I am gonna be running 6 degree camber I was thinking will 35mm do the job or will I have 2 go longer standard bolt size is 26mm

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Why is it that stupid kids these days are so determined to turn their cars into death traps?

The sooner this country gets a proper TUV style system the better, even though that means an end to all my own weird and wonderful projects too sadly!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No, camber doesn't effect wheel bolt length.

Effects tyre wear and grip though, badly in both cases for -6

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It looks like the rear beam has been knackered in a crash.

Will also tuck the top of your wheels in quite a lot making it look like its narrow, which is where you are getting the bolt idea from as to complete "the look" you'll want to run about 30mm spacers on there too to push your wheels right out, thus fully giving it that "im a clueless emo c*nt" look

Renault Clio
I am running 7.5 j lenso 16 inch and I am thinking of running 4 degree camber at c what that looks like