ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longbridge Mill Basingstoke Tuesday 12th February

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am probably going to eat pancakes before I come and just have a few drinks instead of food for that reason Fern lol.

1. TimR26
2. EllenA
3. Tim
4. Chip (but arriving late)
5. Mike Woodford (but arriving late)
6. Matt_90
7. John R27
8. Cub 172
9. Gormless
10. Pete.
11. Dagenham Dustbin
12. Fletch.
13. mark123

Hoping to make it down and meet some of you guys.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ace cafe french tonight I think Oli (sure that is what Mike said im doing later, lol) if you fancy still having a clio related evening out this week?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I would be keen mate, however the wife is keener for me to fit the 3 radiators that need replacing in the flat and have been 'scheduled' by her as my proposed evenings activities :(

To be far, it is getting a little cold.

172 cup
1. TimR26
2. EllenA
3. Tim
4. Chip (but arriving late)
5. Mike Woodford (but arriving late)
6. Matt_90
7. John R27
8. Cub 172
9. Gormless
10. Pete.
11. Dagenham Dustbin
12. Fletch.
13. mark123
14. Peanuthead

Just adding my name to the list as I forgot before

RS 189.9
Potential issue.. A section on the a33 is close due to a fatal accident last night. Not sure when it'll be reopened?

Seat Ibiza
' Diversions are in place but there is likely to be widespread disruption for some hours. '

RS 189.9
Found out its only rose kiln lane so hopefully if you get on the A33 from the M4 shouldn't be too bad.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Can't make this one tonight I'm afraid ladies and gents. I'll be too full of pancakes and beer to be able to fit in my car.

Seat Ibiza
Laughing at Lukes excuse....

Made pancakes yesterday to make up for today... saved half the mixture to make some wednesday night... win win win!

Ye - I think so - Working in Uxbridge today tho... so might be a little late (the commute home always takes a good hour and half from here)

:)

Seat Ibiza
Lol!

Got home.... had my renewal pack :) whoa!

Fletcher... Gunna empty my car tonight now to check lol!