ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London - Ramp

I need to get good access under the front bumper to secure the spoiler lip which was dislodged while parking the car. I would also like to reposition the intake hose to my BMC and do some work on my fogs

Soo, is anybody aware of a ramp I could have access to - free/cheap - or maybe an elevated place you can park where you can have the front of the car stick out? Im in west London. Many thanks, P

Thanks Nicky, I thought about that. The curb would have to be pretty high, and easily accessible (cars lowered). Im racking my brains to remember in what supermarket Ive been where the parking area was elevated by about a meter above the pavement behind, and you could just let the front hang out! ARGHHH!

there must be a garage/tyre fitter thatll let me put the car on their ramp and do my stuff for 15 mins for a fiver!!

otherwise will have a look in the for sale section for a couple of ramps, but thats a waste of money as its a one off