ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOL!!

Megane
Hi all :D

As a few of you may know my Insurance is due for renewal,

Quote last time was 2700, phoned up they said 2200, did pass plus so they did it for 1700

One year later, got my 1 yr ncb, also now 18 not 17.

Renewal has come through at 2000 quid :D Deal or what!!

Slip at the bottom saying cheque or card? Im gonna ring them and tell them Im going to drive my car into their bloody office window for sending me that letter! The car isnt worth much more than that!! :dead:

Endsleigh by the way!!

same happened to me with direct line
2200 was original at 17 with ncb 1st car etc. renewal came thru at 3500. rung them up and apparently couldnt do it cheaper. changed to norwich union and its a happy £1011 fully comp

N/A
Im only paying £600 a year for my Polo. Being a named driver but still earning no claims is ace ;)

Edit: im only 18

Endsleigh have always been pants for me, NU, Admiral Group are pretty good though.

Payed £680 last year for mine with mods declared, 18 with 1ncb.

Mk4 .:R32
endsleigh are sh*te. I was with them when I had my 1.4 206, shortly after taking the policy I rang up to see how much extra it'd be to get a 1.6 civic....an extra 2200...what the....! I asked why it went up so much and she said cos it's such a big increase in engine size. Erm where did you go to school love, how is 200cc a big increase u weapon.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Im only paying £600 a year for my Polo. Being a named driver but still earning no claims is ace ;)

Edit: im only 18

Only if you stay with D-Line that is. If you move insurance company it becomes null and void im afraid.

Yup, only the POLICY HOLDER gets to keep the NCB earned. The named driver can have it as long as they stay with DLine, but when you move away it becomes null and void as the policy holder will keep it.

A Euro'd one...
Ha ha i work for Endsleigh! Pretty typical story to be honest. I could write a long essay trying to justify the price of quotes but itll take too long and no one will care plus i cant be bothered. :)

I can get you a bit of a discount on your renewal but it wont be more than 10% providing your details havent changed.

Megane
Ha ha i work for Endsleigh! Pretty typical story to be honest. I could write a long essay trying to justify the price of quotes but itll take too long and no one will care plus i cant be bothered. :)

I can get you a bit of a discount on your renewal but it wont be more than 10% providing your details havent changed.

Thankyou but that still means my insurance is 100 pounds more than last year

And the quote with admiral was with my mum on the policy

Idont have a criminal record, never crashed a car, lorry,jet, bike or even one of those little helicopter things :(