ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LMAO UK police chase ending

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i would have thought a copper smacking the window with those telescopic things with the metal balls on the end would smash that window eventually.

lesson learnt people, never park on double yellow lines...

Boz

Arctic 182
I could never be a traffic cop, I'd leather 7 bells of s**t out of the t**t driving that after I got him out

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
haha @ 22secs - learner car gets smashed. took those coppers too long to sort that out!!

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
I could never be a traffic cop, I'd leather 7 bells of s**t out of the tw*t driving that after I got him out

exactly i would be happy to see the coppers knock that bloke about afta gettin him out

lol think this comments quite funny
Magnificent! The copper on his bike - what did he think would happen putting his bike there? The cream of Her Majesty's constabulary. They should have blocked the car in with the camera car, not hit the car with magic wands!

Don't get me wrong the scrote driving should be summarily executed.

RB 182 Cup
thats f**king mental that guy on the bike get wrecked lmao

they are all so dumb, standing behind the car knowing hes reversing and stuff lol

DCi 100
Yeah the guy on the bike getting really close up his ass.. little bit stupid lol.

I think the guy in the 206 was smart though not moving.

J03

MX5 1.8
hahahaha was funny to see them try to smash the glass they just kpet on whacking it psml